I would like to wish my father a very Happy Father's Day. He will be surrounded by his children, their spouses and almost all of his grandchildren with my mother by his side. I am unfortunately missing at this gathering only because I am in Algonquin Park today.
|Me and My Dad - Quite some time ago ;-P|
I would also like to wish my two brothers a Happy Father's Day as well. They are great dads, great brothers and good guys overall. They have instilled in their children the importance of being physically active, as well as many other characteristics. A special Happy Father's Day to my brother-in-law. I was present when his son, my nephew was born and I've never seen a prouder dad.
The planned trip log is:
- put in at Brent, Cedar Lake
- paddle up Cedar into Little Cedar Lake
- paddle into Aura Lee
- portage into Laurel
- portage into the bottom of Little Cauchon Lake
- portage into Carl Wilson Lake, camp here
- reverse of above, camp on Cedar Lake
- explore Cedar Lake (based on weather), then home
If you see me, wave and say hello!
Post a Comment